EURO is the 'Association of European Operational Research
Societies' within IFORS, the
'International Federation of Operational Research Societies'.
Its aim is to promote Operational
Research throughout Europe.
- 1-day symposium on "Combinatorial Optimization and Applications" on 10 Feb 2017 in Edinburgh, Scotland. The deadline for submitting an abstract is Friday, the 9th of December 2016.
- 20th EURO Working Group on Transportation Meeting (EWGT). 4-6. September 2017, Budapest. Abstract submission: December 15th 2016.
- 9th International Finance Conference, IFC 9. Paris, France, 11-12 March 2017. December 30, 2016: Deadline for paper submission.
- Call for papers: 28th European Conference on Operational Research EURO 2016 Optimization in Logistics and Scheduling Applications. Extended Deadline for special issue submissions is December 31, 2016.
- Discrete Applied Mathematics. Special Issue: Call for Papers on Computational Advances in Combinatorial Optimization. Deadline for submission: January 15, 2017.
- EURO Working Group on Decision Support Systems. ICDSST 2017. Namur, Belgium, 29-31 May, 2017. Full papers Submission: 15 December 2016.
- IFORS Prize for OR in Development. Last date of submission of the full paper: December 18, 2016.
- IMA and OR Society Conference on Mathematics of Operational Research - Innovating Mathematics for New Industrial Challenges 20 - 21 April 2017, Birmingham, UK. Abstract deadline 30 December 2016
- VeRoLog solver challenge 2016-2017
- Winter School on Optimization and Operations Research. Zinal, Switzerland. 15-20 January 2017. Register by Dec 15 2016.