EURO is the 'Association of European Operational Research
Societies' within IFORS, the
'International Federation of Operational Research Societies'.
Its aim is to promote Operational
Research throughout Europe.
- 2016 NATCOR bursaries - deadline 15th Jan 2016
- 56th Meeting of the EWGCFM. November 12-14, 2015 – Dubai.
- 95th meeting of the GOR working group “Real World Mathematical Optimization”: November 19-20, 2015, Bad Honnef, Germany
- EJCO Special issue: Computational Advances in Combinatorial Optimization - Call for Papers
- EJCO Special issue: Computational Advances in Locational Analysis - Call for Papers
- EJTL Special issue: Data analytics in logistics and transportation - Call for Papers
- EJTL Special issue: hEART 2015: demand models - Call for Papers
- ELAVIO 2016: May 9-13, 2016, Cali, Colombia - Call for Participation
- EURO PhD School in Matheuristics : April 20-28, 2016, Lorient, France - Call for Participants
- ICDSST 2016 - 2nd International Conference on Decision Support System Technology: May 23-25, 2016, Plymouth, UK - Deadline 30th Nov.
- ORBEL 30: January 28 - 29, 2016, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium - Deadline 15th Dec.
- ROADEF/EURO Challenge 2016
- VEROLOG 2016: June 6 - 8, 2016, Nantes, France - Deadline 9th Nov.