EURO is the 'Association of European Operational Research
Societies' within IFORS, the
'International Federation of Operational Research Societies'.
Its aim is to promote Operational
Research throughout Europe.
- ECCO XXIX - 29th Conference of the European Chapter on Combinatorial Optimization: May 26-28, 2016, Budapest, Hungary - Call for Papers
- EJCO Special issue: Computational Advances in Combinatorial Optimization - Call for Papers
- EJOR Special Issue: Community Operational Research - Innovations, Internationalization and Agenda-Setting Applications - Call for papers
- EJTL Special issue: Data analytics in logistics and transportation - Call for Papers
- EURO Advanced Tutorials in Operational Research - First Issue Published: Linear and Mixed Integer Programming for Portfolio Optimization
- ICDSST 2016 - 2nd International Conference on Decision Support System Technology: May 23-25, 2016, Plymouth, UK
- IFORS News September 2015
- Optimization: A Journal of Mathematical Programming and Operations Research - Special Issue: Making an Impact with Optimization - Call for Papers
- ORBEL 30: January 28 - 29, 2016, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- ORMS Education Survey
- VEROLOG 2016: June 6 - 8, 2016, Nantes, France