EURO is the 'Association of European Operational Research
Societies' within IFORS, the
'International Federation of Operational Research Societies'.
Its aim is to promote Operational
Research throughout Europe.
- 13th ESICUP Meeting Ibiza, Spain, May 18 - 20, 2016. February 15, 2016 - Deadline for Abstract Submission.
- 19th EURO Working Group on Transportation Meeting. September 5-7, 2016, Taskisla Campus, Istanbul Technical University Taksim, Istanbul, Turkey. Deadline extended to February 15, 2016
- 1st Conference of the EURO Working Group on Sustainable Supply Chains (SustSC 2016), Aachen, Germany, 1-2 July 2016. Abstract submission deadline: 29th of February 2016.
- 57th meeting of the EURO Working Group for Commodities and Financial Modelling. May 12-14, 2016 Coimbra, Portugal. Deadline March 1st 2016.
- CMS 2016 - Computational Management Science Conference, Salamanca, Spain, May 31 - June 2, 2016 - Deadline 29th February 2016
- ECCO XXIX - 29th Conference of the European Chapter on Combinatorial Optimization : May 26 - 28, 2016, Budapest, Hungary - Deadline 1st March 2016
- EU/ME 2016 Workshop on Design and Analysis of Metaheuristics - Antwerp, 17-18 March 2016. Deadline 5th February 2016
- EURO PhD School on Sustainable Supply Chains. Application deadline: 15th of February 2016.
- EWG ORD 2016 Workshop: Highlighting a Decade of Work on OR for Development. June 30 – July 1, 2016. Poznań, Poland. Extended Abstract Submission: March 16, 2016.
- International Conference on Operational Research for Development ICORD 2016 ITAM, México City, México. June 9-10, 2016. Deadline for paper submission: February 15, 2016.
- ROADEF/EURO Challenge 2016
- Summer Graduate School. IMUS- MSRI-2016. Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming: Theory, algorithms and applications. Seville (Spain), June 20th- July 1st, 2016. Deadline 20th February 2016.