EURO is the 'Association of European Operational Research
Societies' within IFORS, the
'International Federation of Operational Research Societies'.
Its aim is to promote Operational
Research throughout Europe.
- 16th International Conference on Operational Research KOI 2016. Osijek, Croatia. September 27-29, 2016. Deadline for abstracts 24th July 2016.
- Call for papers: 28th European Conference on Operational Research EURO 2016 New Advances in Health Care Applications. Deadline for special issue submissions is October 1, 2016.
- Call for papers: 28th European Conference on Operational Research EURO 2016 Optimization in Logistics and Scheduling Applications. Deadline for special issue submissions is November 1, 2016.
- EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics (EJTL). Special issue. Advances in Vehicle Routing and Logistics Optimization: exact methods. Deadline for submission: October 15, 2016.
- EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics (EJTL). Special issue. Advances in Vehicle Routing and Logistics Optimization: heuristics. Deadline for submission: October 15, 2016.
- EURO Mini Conference DA2PL'2016, Paderborn, Germany 7-8/11/2016. Deadline 22nd August 2016.
- European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR). Special Issue: Call for Papers on Trends in Operational Research Approaches for Sustainability. Deadline July 31st 2016.
- IFORS Prize for OR in Development. Last date of submission of the full paper: November 30, 2016.
- Summer School on Analytics for the Public Sector. Colchester, UK, 19-23/26-30 September, 2016.
- TORS 2016. 2nd Annual TORS Conference. Sousse, Tunisia, December 16-18, 2016. Submission of abstracts: September 24, 2016.
- Workshop on Optimization Under Uncertainty in Agriculture and Agrifood Industry. September 5-7, Lleida, Spain. Submision of abstracts : 7/08/2016.