- This event has passed.
August 30 - September 2
We are glad to announce that the organization of ODS2022 (Optimization and Decision Science conference, Florence, August 30th-September 2nd, 2022) is proceeding.
All the relevant information is regularly updated on the web site. Here we summarize some of the most relevant news:
- The call for the proposal of invited session is open. An invited session is composed of 4 or 5 talks on a specific theme. A form has been prepared for session proposals. We invite you to contact 4/5 interested speakers on a specific theme and to propose a session within a specific topic
- Abstract and paper submission is now open, through the Springer OCS system
- We are happy to announce that
– Prof. Anna Nagurney (Univ. Massachusetts, Amherst)
– Prof. Maria Paola Scaparra (University of Kent)
– Prof. Dimitri Bertsimas (MIT, Boston)
– Prof. Dick den Hertog (Unv. Amsterdam) – EURO plenary speaker
accepted to participate in person as keynote speakers.
- As of now, we are planning (and hoping) for a fully in person conference, with no streaming
We hope to see you, in person, in Florence,
the ODS2022 organizing committee
Fabio Schoen & Paola Cappanera (co-chairs)