VeRoLog is the Working Group on Vehicle Routing and Logistics Optimization within EURO, the Association of the European Operational Research Societies.
Vehicle Routing optimization is at the core of Logistics and Supply Chain Management as well as people Transportation activities, and is a very active research area in Operations Research that sees an intense contribution from a large number of researchers working in European Universities, Research Centres and Companies.
The purpose of VeRoLog is to constitute an aggregation and reference point for the rich and active research community in order to:
- favour the development and application of Operations Research models, methods and tools to the field of Vehicle Routing and Logistics.
- encourage the exchange of information among practitioners, end-users, and researchers in the area of Vehicle Routing and Logistics, stimulating the work on new and important problems with sound scientific methods.
- actively promote the interest on Vehicle Routing and Logistics in the scientific community by organizing dedicated workshops and conferences as well as contributing to all major ones with sessions and streams, offering specialized schools and seminars, editing special and contributed issues in the most important scientific journals.
- facilitate the networking activities that are crucial for the proposition of successful international research and industrial projects.
- enhance professional opportunities for its members both in the academia and industry.
For any communications concerning the working group use our mail address.
PhD Position @Chair of Logistics Management, Johannes Gutenberg University...May 24, 2023Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (JGU) is one of the largest universities in Germany. Thanks to its location in the...
VeRoLog 2024 - Save the DateMay 15, 2023SAVE THE DATE - VeRoLog 2024, 25-28 Feb 2024 @ Tel Aviv, Israel. 9th meeting of the EURO Working Group...
Professor in Transportation (Open Rank; tenure-track) - HamburgMarch 16, 2023https://klu.jobs.personio.de/job/1052287?language=&display=en WE ARE SEEKING FOR Kühne Logistics University (KLU) in Hamburg, Germany, one of Germany’s top research-based private business schools, invites...