- This event has passed.
XII World Congress of Performance Analysis of Sport
September 19, 2018 - September 23, 2018
On behalf of the host, the Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Zagreb, Croatia, and the Congress Organizing Committee, we announce with great pleasure the upcoming XII World Congress of Performance Analysis of Sport to be held in Opatija, Croatia, on 19-23 September, 2018. Workshops, exhibitions and joint meetings are planned in addition to the conference programme. The social program and less formal events will not be forgotten either. Looking forward to welcoming you at the Congress!
Deadline for abstract/paper submission: June 15, 2018
Abstract/paper acceptance/revision notification: July 15, 2018
Abstracts/papers are invited in the stated congress themes and/or any discipline involving the analysis of any aspect of sport & exercise performance.
Each submission must be original work that has not been previously presented or published.
- Sports performance
- Analysis of referees
- Coaching process
- Coach behaviour
- Analysis of technique
- Technical effectiveness
- Tactical evaluation
- Patterns of play
- Neuromotor control
- Movement in sport
- Motor learning and feedback
- Work rate, physical demands
- Performance analysis technology
- Analysis of elite athletes and teams
- Effectiveness of performance analysis support
- Performance analysis in health and senior sport
- Performance analysis in youth sport
- Observational analysis of injury risk
- Technology and performance analysis systems
- Gymnastics & Dance