This is a first call for the IX International Workshop on Locational Analysis and Related Problems that will take place during January 30 – February 1, 2019 in Cádiz (Spain). This event is organized by the Spanish Location Network and location group GELOCA (SEIO). For the participation, the submission of a short abstract is required.
The registration and accommodation request procedure will be similar to last meeting. In the next weeks, we will send you the Registration Form and the templates for the abstracts submissions. Now, in order to do a reservation of rooms in a hotel, we would need to know about your intention to attend this Workshop.
Please send an email to [email protected] before September 15 telling us whether you intend to attend this Workshop and if you would like to book a room in a hotel/residence (probably, our budget will not be enough to cover all the reservations so the order of reception of this email will be taken into account to assign rooms).
- Send an email if your intention is to attend the meeting and make a reservation in a hotel. September 15.
- A short abstract in English must be sent by e-mail to [email protected] until October 31.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance by November 15.
- Final version of abstracts: November 30
- Workshop: Jan-30 to Feb-1 2019
The meeting costs are: 100 € (to cover conference and lectures attendance, coffees, lunch and taxes).
Contact: [email protected]