9-11 May 1994, Brussels, Belgium
Organizer: F. PLASTRIA
Lázaro CÁNOVAS MARTÍNEZ, Jack BRIMBERG, Nenad MLADENOVIC, Francisco Alonso ORTEGA RIEJOS, C. PEETERS, Françoise ORBAN-FERAUGE, Yoshiaki OHSAWA, Horst HAMACHER, Katia DEMANGEAT, Jörg FLIEGE, Joaquim SICILIA, Daniel SERRA, Dominique PEETERS, Barbaros TANSEL, Pier Luigi PAPINI, Emilio CARRIZOSA PRIEGO, Frank PLASTRIA, Justo PUERTO ALBANDOZ, Hans FRENK, Stefan NICKEL, Eddy DECLERCQ, John KARKAZIS, Brian BOFFEY, ?, ?
- D.SERRA (Barcelona, Spain), S.RATICK, C.REVELLE (Baltimore, USA): “Competitive location under uncertainty”
- J.KARKAZIS (Chios, Greece): “Location of a facility in a competitive environment: a planar-based approach”.
- R.M.RAMOS (Madrid, Spain), J.SICILIA, T.RAMOS (La Laguna, Spain): “Some efficient points in a multiobjective center problem”.
- F.R.FERNANDEZ, J.PUERTO (Sevilla, Spain): “Multicriteria games in location”.
- S.NICKEL (Kaiserslautern, Germany): “Bicriterial and restricted planar 2-median problems”.
- J.A.MORENO, J.L.RODA, J.M.MORENO (La Laguna, Spain): “A parallel genetic algorithm for the discrete p-median problem”.
- J.P.RASSON, F.ORBAN-FERAUGE, V.GRANVILLE (Namur, Belgium): “About a behavioral classification rule”.
- L.CANOVAS, B.PELEGRIN (Murcia, Spain): “Primal and dual algorithms for the minimum covering lp-hypersphere problem”.
- F.PLASTRIA (Brussels, Belgium): “Fully geometric solutions to some planar minimax location problems”.
- E.CARRIZOSA, E.CONDE, M.MUNOZ-MARQUEZ, J.PUERTO (Sevilla, Spain): “On the set of optimal points to the weighted maxmin problem”.
- C.PEETERS, E.DECLERCQ (Antwerp, Belgium): “Optimal location for multimodal terminals for inland navigation in Flanders a strategic management approach”.
- M.DIMOPOULOU (Athens, Greece): “Industrial sites efficiency via DEA”.
- J.KARKAZIS (Chios, Greece), B.BOFFEY (Liverpool, UK): “Modelling pollution spread”.
- H.MARTINI (Chemnitz-Zwickau, Germany): “Approximating finite point sets in d-space by k-dimensional flats”.
- P.L.PAPINI (Bologna, Italy): “Some stability results for minisum and minmax problems”.
- Y.OHSAWA, T.KOSHIZUKA (Tsukuba, Japan): “Errors caused by map projection on the Weber model”.
- G.LAPORTE (Montreal, Canada), J.A.MESA, F.ORTEGA (Sevilla, Spain): “Assessing topological configurations for rapid transit networks”.
- P.HANSEN, B.JAUMARD, N.MLADENOVIC (Montreal, Canada): “A polynomial bicriterion single cluster clustering method”.
- B.C.TANSEL (Bilkent, Turkey): “Distance constrained multifacility location”.
- J.FLIEGE (Dortmund, Germany): “New coincidence conditions in minisum multifacility location with mixed gauges”.
- J.B.G.FRENK, M.J.KLEIJN (Rotterdam, Netherlands): “On miehle’s algorithm and the perturbed Lp-distance mulitfacility location problem”.
- J.BRIMBERG (Kingston, Canda), R.F.LOVE (Hamilton, Canada): “A location problem with economies of scale”.
- P.ARNOLD, D.PEETERS, I.THOMAS (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium): “The effect of the spatial structure on the p-median results: hexagonal vs squared gridpoints”.
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:
BOFFEY Brian (Great Britain), BRANS Jean-Pierre (Belgium), BRIMBERG Jack (Canada), CANOVAS MARTINEZ Lazaro (Spain), CARRIZOSA PRIEGO Emilio (Spain), DECLERCQ Eddy (Belgium), DEMANGEAT Katia (France), FLIEGE Jörg (Germany), FRENK J.B.G. (The Netherlands), HAMACHER H.W. (Germany), KARKAZIS John (Greece), LABBE Martine (Belgium), MLADENOVIC Nenad (Canada), MORENO PEREZ José Andrés (Spain), NICKEL Stefan (Germany), OHSAWA Yoshiaki ( Belgium), ORBAN-FERAUGE Françoise (Belgium), ORTEGA RIEJOS Francisco Alonso (Spain), PAPINI Pier Luigi (Italy), PEETERS Dominique (Belgium), PEETERS C. (Belgium), PEETERS Peter H. (Belgium), PLASTRIA Frank (Belgium), PUERTO ALBANDOZ Justo (Spain), RAMOS DOMINGUEZ Rosa Maria (Spain), RAMOS DOMINGUEZ M.Teresa (Spain), RASSON Jean-Paul (Belgium), SERRA Daniel (Spain), SICILIA Joaquim (Spain), TANSEL Barbaros C. (Turkey), BEN MORDECHAI Orna (Belgium), BOGACKI Daniel (Belgium), GALAND Vincent (Belgium), JIHAD Estephan (Belgium), MAJUMDER Nurmohammed (Belgium), MIRZA Md Faruque (Belgium), SAHA Anjan Kumar (Belgium), VAN EEDEN Petrus (Belgium).
EWGLA 7 Proceedings, 225 p.
editor: F. PLASTRIA
Studies in Locational Analysis, Vol 7.