EURO is the 'Association of European Operational Research
Societies' within IFORS, the
'International Federation of Operational Research Societies'.
Its aim is to promote Operational
Research throughout Europe.
Click here to access the conference website
- ECCO XXVIII 2015 - 28th Conference of the European Chapter on Combinatorial Optimization: May 28-30, 2015, Catania, Italy
- EJCO Special Issue on Computational Optimization in Disaster Risk Management - Call for Papers
- EJCO Special Issue on Computational Optimization Methods in Logistics - Call for Papers
- ESI XXXII 2015 - EURO Summer Institute on Online Optimization: June 15 - 27, 2015, Szeged, Hungary
- EURO PhD School on Routing and Logistics - First Announcement: Brescia, Italy, June 24 - July 3, 2015
- EUROmC XXXI - EURO Mini Conference on Improving Healthcare: new challenges, new approaches: March 30 - April 1, 2015, Coimbra, Portugal
- EWGCFM 2015 (55th meeting of the EURO Working Group on Commodities and Financial Modelling): Ankara, Turkey, May 14-16, 2015 - Call for Papers
- IFORS Newsletter - December 2014
- Special issue: Nonlinear and Combinatorial Methods for Energy Optimization - Deadline for submission: January 31, 2015
- VeRoLog 2015 (4th meeting of the EURO Working Group on Vehicle Routing and Logistics Optimization): Vienna, Austria, June 8-10, 2015