International Symposium on Combinatorial Optimisation 2020 (CO2020)
September 2 - September 5
Time: September 2-5, 2020
Venue: University of Bath, Bath, UK
CO2020 will be held at the University of Bath (the Chancellor’s Building, Claverton Campus, Bath, UK) on September 2nd – 5th, 2020, with the aim of bringing together researchers and practitioners of Combinatorial Optimisation.
Three plenary speakers headline the programme:
- Hande Yaman (Professor at KU Leuven)
- Matteo Fischetti (Professor at the University of Padova)
- Jacek Gondzio (Professor at the University of Edinburgh)
Bath is a UNESCO world-heritage site, founded by the Romans circa 60AD, and owes its name to the thermal springs it is located on. The city has a population of 100,000 and is a popular tourist destination. In addition to Roman archeology, Bath contains many important Georgian architectural landmarks, including the Royal Crescent, Circus, Pump Room and Assembly Rooms.
We wish to invite our colleagues working on the following topics to contribute to CO2020 held in this lovely city.
- Exact optimization methods
- Approximation algorithms
- Heuristics, metaheuristics, and hyperheuristics
- Decomposition-based algorithms
- Column generation
- Valid inequalities
- Computational complexity
- Polyhedral analysis
- Interior-point methods
- Bilevel programming
- Graph theory
- Game theory
- March 31, 2020: abstract submission deadline (up to 250 words)
- April 15, 2020: notification of acceptance
- April 30, 2020: closing early bird registration
- May 15, 2020: final programme to be announced
- September 2-5, 2020: conference
For more information, please see https://co2020.sciencesconf.org/.