- This event has passed.
7th International Conference on Logistics and Maritime Systems
August 23, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - August 26, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Apologies for cross posting.
We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract to LOGMS 2017. All works related to theoretical developments and applications of logistics and maritime systems are welcome. Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Analytics in logistics and maritime systems
- Automation in container terminals
- Carrier alliances and collaborative logistics
- Data science and IT-technologies in logistics and maritime systems
- Design of transportation networks
- Empty container management
- Environmental issues in transportation
- Freight rates and markets
- Industrial applications in transportation systems (air, sea, road and rail transport)
- Multimodal transportation systems
- Onshore transportation of containers
- Optimization modeling and simulation analysis of logistics systems
- Performance measures and efficiency analysis in logistics systems
- Port operations
- Real-time control of logistics activities in container terminals
- Scheduling in logistics and maritime systems
- Ship routing and fleet management
- Shipping maintenance and warehouse services
- Stowage plans for container vessels
- Terminal design and operation
- Transport planning in freight carrier networks
- Vehicle routing and fleet management
Abstracts should contain no more than 500 words. Full papers presented at the conference will be welcome for consideration of publication in a special issue of the Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal (Springer).
You can find more information on the conference website:
30 January 2017
Deadline abstract submission
1 March 2017
Notification of acceptance/rejection
30 June 2017
Speaker registration deadline
Conference starts: 23 August (18:00hr), 2017
Conference ends: 26 August (17:00hr), 2017
LOGMS 2017 is co-organized with the Norwegian Operations Research Society (NORS).
A EURO Plenary will be delivered by Professor Stefan Voss, The University of Hamburg.
Stein W. Wallace, NHH Norwegian School of Economics, conference chair.
Kjetil Fagerholt, NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
Lars Magnus Hvattum, NORS / Molde University College.
Roar Os Ådland, NHH Norwegian School of Economics.
Siri Pettersen Strandenes, NHH Norwegian School of Economics.
Mario Guajardo, NHH Norwegian School of Economics.
Julio C. Góez, NHH Norwegian School of Economics.
Lars Magne Nonås, Marintek.
Secretariat: Natalia Mejía Flórez.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at LOGMS2017!
For questions, please email us at: [email protected]
Stein W. Wallace
Norwegian School of Economics