If you would like to submit an event, please contact us at [email protected]
- This event has passed.
Stream at EURO 2019: Data Science meets Optimization
June 23, 2019 - June 26, 2019
Building on the succes of the 2018 stream with 11 presentations, 44 contributions and interesting discussions, we set up a similar stream in this year’s edition. Again, the two directions implied by the ‘meet’ keyword will be present. Concretely the following sessions have been initialised:
- The Role of Mathematical Optimization in Data Science,
Vanesa Guerrero Dolores Romero Morales , submission code 89158f83
- The Role Of Data Science in Optimization,
Patrick De Causmaecker, submission code aaa9e1fb
- Integrating Machine Learning in Optimization Methods,
Kevin Tierney, submission code ec2676b2
- Data Science in Optimization Algorithms,
Andrew J. Parkes, submission code 560846b3
- Graphs, Data and Optimization,
Pieter Leyman, submission code 0c46541f
- Optimization of Machine Learning Models,
Dimitri Papadimitriou, 949f5b42
Contributors to any DSO activity in 2019 will be invited for a special issue later this year.
Submit to one of these through the conference website https://www.euro2019dublin.com .
Please, feel free to use the appropriate submission code.
- Ender Özcan ([email protected] )
- Andrew J. Parkes ([email protected] )
- Dolores Romero Morales ([email protected] )
- Patrick De Causmaecker ([email protected] )