Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement.
Please kindly help forward it to potentially interested authors/attendees.
a fellowship grant for 12 months is available at the University of Verona, Italy,
within the local project “Extending Uncertainty in Temporal Constraint Networks”
coordinated by Roberto Posenato.
The main research objectives of the project are:
1) to develop new faster algorithms for checking Conditional Simple Temporal Networks with Uncertainty (CSTNUs),
2) to strengthen the dynamic controllability checking techniques for Conditional Simple Temporal Networks
with Partially Shrinkable Uncertainty (CSTNPSU) to determine a sound-and-complete DC checking algorithms, and
3) to develop an efficient implementation of such algorithms in an open-source business management system.
The subject of the grant can be adapted, as long as it is in the scope of the project.
- doctoral degree (or being close to) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- advanced programming skills (Java);
- hard-working and enthusiastic attitude; commitment to developing high-quality research.
The position is research-only, with no teaching or administrative obligations.
Having a doctoral degree (or being close to) is required.
The starting date is no after Oct 1, 2020.
Deadline for applications: Sep 1, 2020, 14:00 CEST.
Working environment: Department of Computer Science at the University of Verona.
Remuneration: about 1800 €/month net, after taxes, and contributions for social security and retirement scheme.
More details about the project at http://profs.scienze.univr.it/~posenato/varie/EUTCNProjectProposal.pdf
For any information, please contact Roberto Posenato <[email protected]>
Department of Computer Science - University of Verona
[email protected] - https://www.di.univr.it/~posenato