Special Issue in Journal of Hydrogen Energy which has 4.06 impact factor is currently running entitled “ Fuzzy Systems and Decision Making for Hydrogen Energy Applications”.
Special Issue on Fuzzy Systems and Decision Making for Hydrogen Energy Applications
1. Aims and Scope
Over the last decades fuzzy sets have been implemented numerous successful applications in various fields including energy optimization, energy storage and management, energy consumption, energy performance and efficiency, energy producing process and so on. The recent theoretical developments and use of new models in the area of fuzzy sets provide novel perspectives for the key mechanisms of decision making and information processing in hydrogen energy. The problems in the field of hydrogen energy problems can be formulated as a decision making problem, since there are many decision factors and criteria involved. Uncertainty plays an important role in this decision-making problem since criteria are far from being certain and involve decision maker’s subjective judgments. Therefore, the problem at hand which displays the features of a multi-criteria decision making problem is solved using fuzzy sets.
Fuzzy sets that is proposed by Zadeh (1965) have been very popular in modeling the real world problems involving vagueness and impreciseness. Various researchers have proposed several extensions of fuzzy sets such as interval type-2 fuzzy sets, intuitionistic fuzzy sets, interval-valued fuzzy sets, hesitant fuzzy sets, pythagorean fuzzy sets and neutrosophic fuzzy sets etc. These fuzzy sets use to captures the uncertainty and can give a structure in taking care of such instability information.
The aim of this special Issue is to publish recent advances in the development and approaches in hydrogen energy where fuzzy sets are explicitly taken into account.
2. Topics Covered
Potential topics included, but not limited to:
· Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Decision Making on Hydrogen Energy Storage Site Selection
· Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Risk Assessment for Hydrogen Production Industry
· Fuzzy Uncertainty Analysis for Sustainability Performance of Hydrogen Supply Chain
· Fuzzy Non-Singleton for Predicting Hydrogen Consumption
· A Fuzzy Approach for Prioritizing the Weights of Hydrogen Energy Technologies
· Fuzzy Energy Management Strategy Selection for Hydrogen Fuel Cell Systems
· Fuzzy Modelling based Policies Selection for Sustainable Hydrogen
· Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Decision-Making in Hydrogen Production
· Fuzzy Control Systems for Hydrogen Pressure
· Fuzzy System for Hydrogen Energy Storage Method Selection
· Fuzzy Rough Sets In Big Data Processing of Hydrogen Energy
· Fuzzy Modelling Methods in For Efficiency Measurement of Hydrogen Production Systems
Authors who are uncertain about the suitability of their papers should contact the special issue editors. All submissions must contain original unpublished work not being considered for publication elsewhere.
3. Important Dates
1 September 2019: Submission Deadline
November 2019: notification of first round of reviews)
January 2020: revised submissions due ) for guidance only
March 2020: final notice of acceptance/rejection )
4. Guest Editors
Dr. Muhammet Deveci
University of Nottingham, UK
Dr. Ioan Iordache
Romanian Association for Hydrogen Energy, Romania
Email: [email protected]