Web site instructions for Authors
The OR 2014 web site has been specially set up to enable
authors to manage all aspects of their presentation, including the abstract
submission and adding co-authors, online. The Programme Committee would be very
grateful if you would use this system
in preference to submitting hard copy. The following are step-by-step
instructions for your guidance as a presenting author:
- The first step, after you have accepted to become a presenting author,
is to check your personal status on the EURO online system. All authors
will have to become members of the euro-online.org in order to work with
the online abstract submission system, which is located at the address:
There are three possibilities:
- You already have an account (for example if you participated in other
recent EURO or IFORS conferences). In this case, log into the system
using your username and password and select 'Modify my data' to verify
that your contact information is still correct. If you do not have the
login information please click on 'I forgot my username and/or password'
to receive an email with the username and password.
- The stream organiser or the session organiser created the account for you.
In this case you received an email from [email protected] with
your username and password. Please log into the system and select
'Modify my data' to verify that your contact information was correctly
- If you do not have an online login account, you will need to create one
for yourself by clicking on 'create a login account here' and follow
the steps. After creating your online account, please notify your
session chair directly so they send you an invitation to submit
- After receiving an email invitation from your session chair please go to
the https://www.euro-online.org/conf/gor2014 web site
and log into the
system, using the password that was sent to you earlier.
- There should now be a light-grey vertical menu bar on the left with the
following menu items: 'Abstract Submission' and 'Topic keywords'.
Below it you should see your invitation to submit a paper. If you see
'Your Invitation(s)', click on the following 'Submit abstract for this
session' to continue.
- Alternatively, if you instead have received a submission code from your
session chair or the stream organiser, please enter it in the input box below
and press the 'Submit invited abstract' button to continue. If you see
your invitation nor have a submission code, please contact directly your
session chair or the stream organiser that invited you.
- You are now on page called 'Submission of an abstract in an organised session'
where you can enter your Title and Abstract for your paper. Below you can
also select up to three keywords to classify your paper in the system. Please
press the 'Submit your paper' button when you are done.
- You are now in an overview page where you can edit the abstract and add or
remove co-authors. Please note that all co-authors will also have to create
their own respective online login accounts with EURO before they can start
using the online abstract submission system.